Calendar Of Events
This calendar is provided as a service to our members. Information is provided by event sponsors. AER makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. Please contact the event sponsor for further information. AER Chapters and Divisions are invited to send items for the Calendar to AER for publication here and in the AER Report.
AER uses the services of Scott Williamson with ConferenceDirect to conduct site selections and hotel contract negotiations. These services are provided at no cost.
Scott will research, review, create and deliver a comprehensive, unbiased report of all available “best fit” venues for your event, followed by contract negotiations with the venues that take into account both the “hard dollar” meeting costs as well as the many hidden risks clients face when negotiating a hotel contract.
For help on securing your next venue for your chapter conference, feel free to contact Scott at (703) 593-5904.
- Nov. 20-21: IN AER Annual Conference.
- Dec. 5: AER Manitoba "Something for Everyone" Workshops. Manitoba School for the Deaf, 242 Stradford St. Winnipeg. Click here for more details!
- Feb. 18-20: IAER Annual Conference
- Save The Date! Mar. 18-20: VA AER Annual Conference 2015, Sheraton Reston, VA. Click here for more details.
- Save The Date! Mar. 21: GA AER Annual Conference, Atlanta, GA.
- Save the Date! Apr. 22-24: Penn-Del Annual Conference. Best Western Premier Central Hotel, Harrisburg, PA. More details, click here.
- Save The Date! Apr. 23 & 24: Michigan Annual Conference.
- Oct. 24-26: NYSAER Annual Conference, Albany Marriott, Albany, NY
- Save the Date! Nov. 4-6, 2015: AER Conference on Vision Loss in Older Adults and Veterans: Leveraging our Collective Wisdom, Norfolk Waterside Marriott, Norfolk, VA
Go to this page to view conference information.
Go to this page to view conference information
Click here to view conference information.